.

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Leukemia Research Paper Essay Example for Free

Leukemia Re await Paper Essay portion II personally know of a couple of skeletal maladys. I know of Leukemia, which is a type of cancer where white gunstock cells multiply in an uncontrolled manner, and the cause is unknown. I reserve also personally met someone with Leukemia, and it is not a slow-moving unsoundness he unfortunately died at heart a few years. I know of osteoporosis from the notes. It is a disease resulting in the loss of bone tissue.The cancellate bone loses calcium, becomes thinner, and may eventually disappear altogether. I dont know if a shift key constitutes as a bone disease, but they can be Spiral, Closed, Open, or Multiple. One of the around known bone diseases is Arthritis. It is a disease of the joints victims suffer upset, stiffness, and swelling of the joints. Many athletes will also show signs of Tendonitis, a disorder involving stiffness or pain in the muscles or joints. I want to find turn up more about Leukemia, the most relatable diseas e to me, and what symptoms the victims of it suffer.PART III am going to study to research the skeletal disease of Leukemia, because it has personally affected me in my life. One of our close family friends children died of Leukemia when he was five. He had a in truth advanced form of Leukemia when he was born and it was a very sad time when he passed. I will more specifically be researching Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia, the disease he suffered from. I am looking for treatment options, symptoms, and prevention abilities.PART IIII began my search by typing Leukemia into Google search and got many reliable sources. I chose a source from the Mayo Clinic that distinctly defined the disease and had a brief synopsis of the disease. I also went to the Leukemia Lymphoma societys website and put up a document on the specific type of leukemia I was researching. I also searched the symptoms of Leukemia and found a good source on Medicine Net.SOURCES http//www.lls.org//diseaseinformati on/leukemia/jmml/ http//www.mayoclinic.com/health/leukemia/DS00351 http//www.medicinenet.com/leukemia/page5.htmsymptomsPART IVI versed that Leukemia is a blood cancer that attacks the bone marrow and the Lymphatic system. I learned that many different types pull round and treatment can be complex, depending on the type of Leukemia and other factors. I learned that Juvenile Myelomonocytic Leukemia is most commonly diagnosed in infants, much like my close friend. I didnt know, but JMML is a very uncommon type of blood cancer and it only occurs in infancy and early childhood.I learned that symptoms can be fevers, frequent infections, swollen lymph nodes, weight loss for no reason, bleeding and bruising easily, and pain in the joints and bones. I learned that doctors diagnose Leukemia by physical exams as well as blood tests and biopsies. I learned that stem-cell transplantation could be used for treatment of this cancer. My friend had this done with the help of his young brother, an d actually went into remission for two years. I really learned a lot about this disease and have an enlightened perspective on Leukemia and its unfortunate victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment