.

Saturday, December 29, 2018

Bat Mitzvah Thank You Speach Essay

Im am very happy to stand up here in my synagogue as I be bewilder slash mitzvah knowing that my family has been a part of tbs for legion(predicate) a(prenominal) many years. There constitute been many celebrations on this Bima including my parents wedding and my Dads Bar Mitzvah. And, now its my drama Through all(a) the buy at of my Hebrew School teachers I have non barely learned the skills to prepare me for my Bat Mitzvah day but have learned the important mitzvot or commandments of existence Jewish.One of those mitzvot is Tikun Olam or making the realism a better place. In the next couple of months I will be working on my Mitzvah project. I will be collecting boxes of color in pencils to donate to the unique organization, The Color draw Project. This organization is a non-profit organization created to amplify the access of art supplies to children in underdeveloped countries. I hope you will help me support this wonderful cause. I could not get to this point in my career without the help of many people.So, first glowering I would like to thank all my family and friends who helped and participated in the service, especially those who have come a great distance to save with me. Thank you to all my Hebrew naturalize teachers especially Morah Sarah who had to deal with me for three years, break the service Friday night and made my bewitching Tallis. Thank you to Rabbi Scolnic for his support, understanding and guidance. And a swelled shout out to Marcie (aka Marcielino), for not only universe my Halftorah tutor but for being my friend and always having faith in me. btw, stickle it, just a pocketable bit) Thank you Aunt Leslie and Uncle Paul for inquiring high and low in capital of Israel to find me the perfect Jewish break necklace that I am wearing like a shot Thank you to Aunt Sharon for having patience and fetching me dress shopping and allowing me to borrow these stun shoes. Thank you to Marissa for being the best full cousi n and encouraging me to try on my ships company dress. Thank you to my Grandma for knitting me my Yalmukah that I will cherish forever.And to my sister, Jess, you have been in truth patient not always by chose but, still sat there slice I sang my halftorah or doing my work. shes a pretty* good sister for a 17 year old and I love her very berry much(this is where you awww). oh and the to the highest degree special thank you of them all, to my parents. cant hinder that. if my parents werent here encouraging me i would honestly only know almost 3 verses of the halftorah. I wouldnt be standing here today without their support and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment